Custom Home Building Services
When you choose the right builder for your new home construction project, your experience becomes more exciting and enjoyable. Trust the dependable team at
Shriner Building Company
to help you build your dream home.
Our staff will design your home based on your unique and specific needs. You can rely on our professionals to provide the highest-quality construction work while delivering complete customer satisfaction.
Our systems are designed to simplify the construction process and provide you with an open communication for a more pleasant experience. When you work with us, owner David Shriner will assist you at every step of the design process of your new home.
Building Code Compliant Business
While most builders are code compliant, it is important to understand that the building code is a basic minimum requirement not a guide for quality. For example, code requires a minimum of 2500 psi concrete strength for your footers.
At Shriner Building Company, we provide you 60% (4000 psi) more strength in the quality of your footers. We even add two additional rows of continuous rebars, also not required by code. This additional strength in the footer and foundation of your new home provides comfort from any weak spot under your home.
Latest AdvanTech System for Your Home Remodeling Work
We use AdvanTech, a computerized industrial automation system to provide you with quality construction and remodeling services. Take a look at some of its benefits below:
- Total performance in one panel
- High-density, engineered wood for industry-leading strength and stiffness
- Advanced, moisture-resistant resin technology applied through the panel
- Superb fastener-holding power helps keep floors flat and quiet
- Patented fastening guide for easier installation
- Precisely milled and extremely durable tongue and groove profile for easy installation
- Ranked number one in quality every year for more than a decade
- Backed by the reputation of Huber Engineered Woods
Learn About David Shriner
Owner David Shriner has been in the construction industry since 1988. He believes that everyone deserves a home with superior structural integrity and lifetime lasting quality. He says, "It's my name on the company. I want to be just as proud of your project as you are!" At the end of the day, we at Shriner Building Company want to ensure a trouble-free ownership for you above all else.